Welcome to the Better Wives Club! This club is for women who want to improve their marriage, household, crafty side, spirituality, and most importantly YOU! The only requirement to be a member of the club is to become a follower. Making improvements in your home, learning and trying new things, becoming a better you, and leaving comments are things we hope our club inspires, but aren't mandatory. The best part is you don't have to come to any club meetings, they're all right here on the blog!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekly Health Challenge #1

October3-9, 2011
 
Thin-spiration.

Hang a picture where you'll see it often of someone that inspires you to be the body shape that you want.

Here's my thin-spiration!
This is my sister. She's had 2 children and still looks amazing. She's my reminder that it's possible to still look good after having a baby!

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I'm excited for this Sara. I hope it goes off well!! "The Village" was super awesome at first - we had so many followers and LOTS of comments. I was very bummed when it just stopped working. For some reason, in the last 6+ months people lost interest, and it just wasn't worth it anymore. But the first year and a half was fabulous. I'll for sure add it to my googlereader! :)