Welcome to the Better Wives Club! This club is for women who want to improve their marriage, household, crafty side, spirituality, and most importantly YOU! The only requirement to be a member of the club is to become a follower. Making improvements in your home, learning and trying new things, becoming a better you, and leaving comments are things we hope our club inspires, but aren't mandatory. The best part is you don't have to come to any club meetings, they're all right here on the blog!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Dinner Success

Here are the pictures from the dinner I said I wanted to do for Halloween. For just my husband and me I'd say it was pretty cute!


Brains and Bones

Blood

Dirt and Worms
For those that have never made dirt and worms before it's SO easy. Here's what you need:
 Oreos, some sort of rectangular shaped cookie (optional), gummy worms, pudding (I recommend instant), and an icing tube (optional).
 I broke the Oreos into fourths before chopping them so it would go a little faster.
 Then I crushed them to make the dirt.
 While the pudding was setting up in the fridge I made the headstones.
The finished product. I did a layer of Oreos on bottom, filled the cup with pudding, a layer of Oreos on top, a gummy worm chillin' in the dirt, and a headstone. Super easy and SO yummy. Some friends got together for a Halloween party for our little ones so this was the treat I took. I think they turned out cute!

You can also stir the Oreos into the pudding instead of layering it like I did.

PS. If you don't use the headstone then these are cute any time of year. Earth Day would be a good one! Or use the headstone and have them on Memorial Day. Okay... maybe that'd be weird.

How did you celebrate Halloween? Did you do something fun for dinner?

No comments: