Welcome to the Better Wives Club! This club is for women who want to improve their marriage, household, crafty side, spirituality, and most importantly YOU! The only requirement to be a member of the club is to become a follower. Making improvements in your home, learning and trying new things, becoming a better you, and leaving comments are things we hope our club inspires, but aren't mandatory. The best part is you don't have to come to any club meetings, they're all right here on the blog!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Haunted Halloween Dinner

I'm excited for Halloween and thought I would share my dinner idea with you in case you want to do it too. I don't have any pictures since I haven't done the dinner yet, but I'll share them next week after Halloween.

We're going to have brains (to feed our inner zombie), bones (to feed our inner warewolf) and blood (to feed our inner vampire) for dinner.

Brains: Spaghetti
Bones: Breadsticks
Blood: Red punch

Then for dessert we're going to have dirt and worms from the grave site where the body was dug up!

Dessert: Chocolate Pudding with Oreo cookie crumbs and gummy worms

I wanted to surprise my husband, but I was too excited to keep it a secret so I told him and he thinks it's pretty clever. I think it'll make for a fun little dinner date!

Are you planning a fun meal for Halloween? Please tell us so we can do it too!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Sooo fun! I love Halloween! I want to do something fun like this. Maybe ghostly shepherds pie , with witches broom sticks (bread sticks snapped like a broom!) But my husbands not big on this holiday! I think it's time to prove how awesome it is!!

Katy said...

I think we'll be doing pigs in a blanket, but using thinner strips of crescent rolls and making it look like mummies with sprinkle eyes. I like your dirt and worms idea too!

AN Petersen said...

That sounds like fun. Unfortunately Nick works on Monday night, lame i know. So Matthew and i are gonna be heading to my mom's ward Halloween carnival, cant beat free hamburgers. Actually you can, but beggars cant be choosers. : )

Rachel said...

That is my mom's birthday so I am making a bunch of snack-on foods. Not Halloween related but fun. Potato Chowder, Jalapeno Pizza Poppers, and Artichoke Dip. I'm pretty excited.